It is a great privilege to be able to represent the Conservative Party as your candidate in the 2019 local elections.
Here are some things I pledge to do if elected to be your local councillor:
(1) Stand for the best interests of individuals & families within the Ward by promoting conservative values;
(2) Represent your interests to the council, council committees and other council bodies;
(3) Hold the Council to account;
(3) Fight to lower council tax and cut wasteful spending;
(4) Work hard to restore law & order to our local area;
(5) Improve basic council services like pothole repair, street scene, rubbish collection, traffic & congestion, road gritting and improvement of parks & community spaces;
(6) Support local businesses through investment in the area & regeneration of West Vale;
(7) Support local charities & community organisations.